The best way to find out about Plymouth is to come to worship with us at 10 a.m. We are a congregation of people each on their own journey of faith, but we can’t do it alone. Please join us.
Jesus said, “Where two or three are gathered, there I will be.” Join us as we gather to listen through music, word and prayer for the voice of our Lord in the midst of our world.
- If you are interested in membership, please let us know and here are some ways to do that:
- Fill out the Friendship Register in your pew and note your interest in joining Plymouth.
- Speak to one of our pastors in church on Sunday about your interest in membersip.
- Connect with our Senior Pastor Al to express your interest in joining Plymouth.
- You are invited to attend the Prospective New Member Brunch and Information session in Plymouth Hall. Please come! Sign-up to our weekly Newsletter and check out News and Events Page for dates and times.
- Following the Brunch, the next Sunday will be New Member Sunday – where new members join during our service of worship. This is followed by a reception in the Cloister Garden where new and current members will meet and mingle.
- Later, you will be invited to the New Member Dinners and other events – where new and not so new members get to connect.
So, that’s the process – what is most important is that you know we would love to have you join us.
We are not a people who have all the answers. We are Christians with a lot of questions and we are on a journey, together, to find some answers. Together we are Plymouth Church and we invite you to join us.